What is Telehealth or TeleOptometry?
Well basically it is virtual eyecare with our Calgary Optometrists delivered through a virtual platform.
If you are in isolation or cannot make it to our office & you are experiencing an eye problem, you can schedule an appointment with our Optometrists virtually. (We recommend avoiding searching your symptoms on Dr. Google or Alexa and self-diagnosing.)
We provide the following services through Telehealth: Emergency or urgent eye care.
- eye infections
- eye pain
- red or pink eyes
- dry eyes
- drug refills
- follow-ups on previous in-office medical visits
What do you have to do?
- Simply complete the book your appointment form (link to be added)
- Enter your information & schedule a time
- We will confirm your appointment
- Our Optometrists will reach out to you. We can figure out what is happening & the best course of treatment. If you need medications, we will call those into your pharmacy. If you need a follow-up appointment, we will be happy to schedule that for you.
If you are unsure if a service is covered under Telehealth, give our office a call at 587-353-5061 and we will be happy to help you out.