Annual Eye Exams are the Best Way to Ensure Your Vision & Eye Health
Our eye exams entail:
- a thorough ocular and medical history,
- assessment of how well your eyes work together,
- the use of modern technology and equipment to detect diseases and disorders,
- an eyeglass prescription utilizing a digital phoropter for precision,
- a Glaucoma test to measure your eye pressure using iCARE (no air puff),
- Eye health test for common eye diseases as well as an indication of your overall health,
- 200° wide-field digital retinal exam photography using Optomap Technology,
- an ocular coherence topography (OCT) screening of your optic nerve and macula,
- a personalized consultation with our eye doctors to discuss the results of all your tests,
- preventative measures and vision solutions based on your lifestyle needs,
- A complimentary lens and frame consultation with our opticians using our digital Optikam Technology.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your current glasses,
- Contact lens and solution information,
- A list of your current medications and vitamins.
Our Optometrists recommend yearly eye examinations for everyone including those with Diabetes, high blood pressure, and other medical conditions that can impact vision and eye health. These conditions will require a dilated fundus examination.
Eyedeology is part of Centennial Clinic, a multi-disciplinary center with an integrated approach to healthcare. We are your one-stop location for all your health care needs.
As part of the integrated Centennial Clinic, Eyedeology Optometrists collaborate closely with your family physician and local Ophthalmologists to ensure that your eye health information is co-managed, and when referrals are required.
Alberta Health Care covers one complete eye exam per year for patients from six months up to and including 18 years of age, and those over 65.